Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs Rhyming Randomness: Hope

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Hope




Well, Its the same old story,
Short of glory...
I lie in my bed,
struggling with thoughts in my head...
Things change so fast,
but why do we get stuck in our past...
Wouldnt life be so pleasent,
if we just live in our present??....
But easier said than done,
living dull and lonely life, aint no fun....
Those were the days(*sigh*), always surrounded by friends,
fun and struggle, a perfect blend....
Look at me now, jaded and bored,
world seems to be so dull and cold....

But then i said to myself,
god certainly has something for me up on the shelf....
I have to get rid of this negativity,
open my eyes and see,
this is just a passing phase, a phase that will end,
expectations and reality, it's a gap that will never mend.....

No comments:

Post a Comment