Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs Rhyming Randomness: Hate you Bitch

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Hate you Bitch


This is what my first break up did to me 6 years back..:D....
--------------

You,ve given me agony,

you've given me pain,

look what I've become now,

I'm going fucking insane...

those long phone talks,

 those 'I Love You's,

a short term committment,

was all that I wanted from you....

you said I'm too kiddish,

and I need to grow up,

accepting your partner the way he is,

I think this is what is called love??....

I dont have no problem,

you can leave me if you wish,

But wait...before you leave, listen, "I HATE YOU BITCH"....



I cared for you, I said sorry when i wasnt wrong,

I thought I found my someone special, to you my everythng belonged...

those sweet future talks, those kisses on phone,

and look wat I'm left with, only sadness and groans..
.
you treated me like shit, said i dont have any attitude,

I dint say a word, even though i was always subdued...

But now, all those feelings are gone,

and for me, you are just a zilch,

LEAVE me and get outta my life, "I HATE YOU BITCH".......



No comments:

Post a Comment